About Rose Bay Podiatry.
Since 2008 Rose Bay Podiatry has been the most recognised clinic of podiatry services in the Bondi, Vaucluse, Rose Bay area. We are proud of our team and clinic and strive to maintain our standard of the best clinic in the East
- Our podiatrists each have over 10 years of clinical experience
- We use modern technology and treatment techniques
- Kind & welcoming reception staff in our child friendly clinic
- Convenient location, next Door to Coles on Old South Head Road
- Plenty of parking - street parking and undercover with disabled parking available
- Great relationship with our local GPs and referring health professionals
Sally Belcher. Podiatrist
Sally is the proud owner of Rose Bay Podiatry and lives locally in North Bondi.
Sally graduated with Honours from La Trobe University, Melbourne in 2007 and was awarded the ‘Jennifer O’Meara Award’ in 2010. Sally sat as a director and vice president on the board for the Australian Podiatry Association of Victoria from 2009-2013.
She regularly attends conferences and ongoing courses to continue developing skills and knowledge and keep up to date with the latest research and evidence based practices in Podiatry.
She has special interest areas of sports injuries and foot function of athletes and children’s podiatry.
Sarah Bongioletti. Podiatrist.
Sarah completed her podiatry degree at Charles Sturt University, Albury in 2008.
In her 10 + years of clinical experience she has developed a wealth of knowledge. Sarah attends many conferences and continued education events each year to continue to ensure her skills are at the gold standard.
She is a fully accredited member of the Australian Podiatry association and Sports Medicine Australia. She has a strong interest in outcome based podiatric care and a commitment to excellence in podiatric services.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys to travel, keep fit and socialise with family and friends.